Matt’s Moving is proud to be a trusted moving company in our community. With an impassable commitment to customer service and quality, Matt’s Moving has established itself as the Twin Cities top rated moving company.
Matt’s Moving has been offering moving services to families and businesses for over a decade. The business has been sustained by an above standard commitment to handling each and every customer with courtesy and care. We apply our expertise to make sure each and every move we execute is stress and hassle free.
Our Promise to Every Customer
- We do what we say and say what we do
- We do what is in the best interest of our valued customers
- We provide honest and upfront estimates with no hidden fees
- We take all complaints seriously, and strive to achieve total customer satisfaction
- Any and all post-move concerns are handled quickly and fairly
- We hire responsibly and screen our employees
- We protect and care for our customer’s belongings as if they were our own
Local Moving Services
There are many factors that determine the success of a local move, but the amount of information provided prior to move day is critical in ensuring everything goes smoothly.
Matt’s Moving provides customers a Relocation Specialist with each move scheduled. Our Relocation Specialists work with you to collect all the information necessary to coordinate a successful move.
Your Involvement on Move Day
As a full-service moving company, the level of involvement you have on move day is entirely up to you. Even if you leave the house in the morning with beds unmade, we can take it from there!
If your move is larger than normal we will provide an on-site consultation, visiting the property prior to estimating or scheduling your move. Our services are fully customizable to your specific moving needs and we specialize in providing quality, needs-based resources to our customers.
Our movers are a cut above the rest.
Each of Matt’s Movers goes through a rigorous pre-employment screening, complete with a background check and drug test. A supervisory mover is present on every move and movers are trained and certified prior being placed in-field, ensuring they have the skills required to provide you with exemplary service.
We Protect Your Property Like It’s Our Own.
Inviting a moving team into your home to transport your belongings can be unsettling, but rest assured Matt’s Moving understands the importance of maintaining your trust, protecting your privacy, and ensuring your belongings are handled with respect, professionalism and care. This commitment is why Matt’s Moving has one of the highest return customer rates in the Twin Cities Metro area and continues to be the Twin Cities top rated mover.
The Cost of a Residential Move
We price moves honestly and transparently so you don’t have to worry about experiencing any unsavory surprises come move day. When preparing an estimate for your move, our Relocation Specialists will…
- Prepare an inventory of the items being moved
- Work with you to determine the number of movers and moving trucks required to complete an efficient move
- Determine the anticipated time required to pad, wrap and protect your belongings, and the transit between locations
- Gather access details for various locations (elevator designations, parking, stairs, etc.)
- Account for a one-time trip charge which offsets costs fuel, maintenance and labor costs associated with arriving at your location and driving back to our shop
Money Saving Tips
When it comes to moving on a budget, there are a couple things you can do to help control the overall cost of your move.
- Stage packed boxes near the entryway of the home
- Disassemble furniture prior to the arrival of movers
- Secure parking close to the entryway of the home
- If moving in or out of building with elevators, inquire as to whether or not an elevator can be reserved exclusively for mover use
- Utilize a crew of 3. While this may seem more expensive based on the hourly rate, it accelerates the total time required to complete the move, allowing 2 crew members to focus on padding, wrapping, and loading larger furniture pieces, while the third mover focuses on loading boxes and smaller single person items
Long Distance Moving Service
Whether you’re moving locally or over state lines Matt’s Moving has the experience required to get you to your destination. Our friendly and professional staff can assist in organizing your long distance relocation.
A leader in Quality
As a customer, you deserve world class service. Matt’s Moving is dedicated to providing just that. Whether your move is long distance or local, we offer high-quality service at affordable rates. “Quality – means doing it right when no one is looking.” – Henry Ford
When it comes to packing, there’s nothing like laying back letting someone else take care of business. Our packing service ensures the highest quality protection of your belongings as well as an ease and convenience that is simply sublime.
Labor Only Movers
Whether you need to unload a moving POD or just need a piano moved from one floor to another, our labor only service allows you to cater service to your specific moving needs. We are happy to unload rented or personal vehicles, or help you move furniture or appliances within your home. We’ve been asked to move just about everything and are equipped with the tools, skills, and know-how to move just about anything.